The Vision of ‘Abundant Grace of God Maternity Center’ is to
“Share the love of God with the families of Kalinga through Midwifery care”
Abundant Grace of God Maternity Center is a free birth centre that has been set up in Tabuk, the capital of Kalinga.
Georgia and Achao Macad set up Abundant Grace of God Maternity Center in 2007.
Since February 2007 Abundant Grace of God has delivered over 3000 babies free of charge for the families in and around Tabuk.
In 2012 we opened our sister clinic in the remote mountains of Bugnay, Tinglayan.
At Abundant Grace of God we:
• Provide free pre-natal, delivery and post-partum care.
• Provide health education and spiritual encouragement for expecting mothers.
• Act as a post for mobile midwifery into the tribal areas surrounding Tabuk (capital of Kalinga).
• Provide hands-on training and discipleship for Filipino licensed and aspiring midwives.
• Encourage and aid local midwives currently working in Kalinga.