Christmas is just days away – although we have been playing Christmas music here in the Philippines since September! We have so much to be thankful for this year.
We are thankful for:
• the 200 plus babies being delivered safely at our clinic.
• Marivic and B-lyn passing their board exams and becoming full-fledged Registered Midwives!
• our wonderful midwives Anie and Karen Grace for joining our team and sharing their lives and skills with the women and families of Kalinga.
• volunteers Sara and Kayla learning how to become midwives in order to serve God in the far flung areas of the world.
• Crystal coming all the way from the US to deliver baby Lucas and help me run the clinic.
• Belen, who helps take care of my family and makes it possible for me to continue directing the Abundant Grace clinic.
• all of our supporters through prayers and finances who make this clinic possible.
• Jesus, whose birth, death and resurrection is the most amazing thing to ever happen to any of us!